Friday, December 2, 2011

Covers: US vs UK

I did this a few weeks ago, and I decided it would be something fun to do again. 
This time I am featuring the US and UK covers of SWITCHED, TORN, and ASCENDED by Amanda Hocking. The UK version has two different version an Adult version and a YA version

Switched
1. US COVER 2. UK YA COVER 3. UK ADULT COVER


Torn
1. US COVER 2. UK YA COVER 3. UK ADULT COVER

Ascend
1. US COVER 2. UK YA COVER 3. UK ADULT COVER


My favorites have to be the US covers for the whole trilogy, they are just gorgeous!
For the UK covers I have to say I prefer the Young Adult versions!
The only difference between the two UK covers is the colors, but I want to show the differences
Which versions do you like?
Leave a comment and let me know which ones you like best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They're all gorgeous covers! In this instance, I prefer the US covers. Wonder why the pubs do the different versions? It seems like it would be a waste of time & money.

KamilleE said...

Andrea. The UK publisher is not the same as the USA publisher I think.

And the UK market is a lot different from the USA market. US book covers would not do as well.

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)